- This event has passed.
BAM! The Park becomes Isola – BAM
An outdoor festival to celebrate the neighbourhood and its citizens, starting from the street market of Isola tradition with handicrafts and 0-km food products headlining the event to draw attention once again to the fundamental aspects of our responsible and everyday way of life respectful of the earth.
The initiative is enriched with the collaboration of the neighbourhood’s cultural organisations, turning BAM into a cultural district with workshops for children, theatrical workshops for adults, a literary and botanical stroll, music and guided tours to explore the neighbourhood and its contemporary and traditional cultural realities.
In collaboration with the Municipality of Milan, Associazione Rete Distretto Isola, Casa della Memoria, Campagna Amica – Coldiretti Milan-Lodi-Monza-Brianza, ZONA K, Salumeria del Design, and Stecca 3
Take a look at the calendar complete with the day’s activities:
- From 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. – Agriculture and handicrafts market “Shops and Farms Beneath the Skyscrapers”
- From 10 a.m. – Kids Workshop: Educational Farms
- From 10 a.m. – FAME Market
- From 10 to 11:30 a.m. – BAM workshop Adults&Kids: Master Gardener
- From 10:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. – BAM Talk
- From 10:30 a.m. to noon – Literary and botanical stroll: Isola’s Milan from post-WWII to today
- From 12:30 to 2:30 p.m. – Picnic in the Park with Campagna Amica
- From 1 to 2:30 p.m. – Performing Art in the Park: Banda d’Affori
- From 2:30 to 4 p.m. – BAM Talk: Conversations amidst the branches
- From 3:30 p.m. – Bowls tournament for children, adults and families
- 3:30 p.m. – BAM strolls: Guiding stroll from BAM to the artists’ quarter
- From 4 to 5:30 p.m. – Guided tour of Casa della Memoria
STAY TUNED! Bookings for tickets to participate in the various activities will open soon